What does “Raise your Vibration” mean? Well, it is all about making yourself feel good.
If you feel good, and hold onto that feeling, the chances are you will continue to feel good.
OK, lets put it another way.
You watch the news and its chock full of grief, war, famine, death. You think about a really unhappy time in your life and it makes you sad. You listen to melancholy, depressing music and you end up sitting in a zombified stupor, with zero incentive to motivate yourself.
Turn it on its head.
Comedy is on the TV and you are crying with laughter. You are joking about the time you went to work in your slippers and your new boss requested an audience. You have some cracking happy tunes filling your ears, with a big fat ”Yay!” feeling, and you want to dance right there and then!
You can see a pattern happening here, no?
Now, really, really think about the two scenarios and read them again. Did you read one slowly and the other one seem to make your eyes gallop across the page? How did each one make you feel? Well, either I didn’t get the point across properly or I am in my own happy delusional dimension.
To quantify, when you see, hear or experience something negative it does not feel good. By switching off to the negative, and filling your thoughts with something you do like, will in essence lift your spirits, your vibration, your energy and your mood. Life is of course all about choices. You can of course choose to allow negative things into your life – but what good does it do really? Would you not rather choose the positive and be happy?
Whatever positives you want in your of life; whether it be more money, to be physically fit, more confidence, to study and learn more, to be successful in your home and work life, you can attract it much quicker if you feel that is what you will do and emit positive vibes.
When you think about what you want, you know you want it because you believe it will make you happy. Take a look at these two statements:
“I wish I had more money”
“I want money”
The first is kind of wistful, day-dreamy and lacks drive, enthusiasm and raw emotion. Wishing for something may in fact put it further out of your reach, out of your life and it becomes as fanciful as the Philosophers Stone.
On the other hand statement two is more direct. It is clear and describes exactly what you want without the need of additional, unnecessary wording. You can really pour power and feeling into the statement and by doing so you are sending out your positive energy, your positive vibration.
As what you want will make you happy the emotion driving your wanting is happiness. So if you have not reached your goal, your want, the next step is to bring your vibration in line with the feeling you have, when you visualize getting what you want right now. If you feel happy now your vibration is tuned in to receive, as happiness creates happiness.
By being happy right now you lift your vibration and your positive emotions. By consistently feeling good and feeling positive you will bring in your desires much, much faster than if your emotions are on rollercoaster mode. Feel good and get what you want – simple.
Agreed, there are trails and tribulations in life, but by diluting the negative emotions, worry anxiety, fear, stress etc. you will: a) Cope better b) Feel better and c) Deal with them better.
So start feeling good and get what you want right now by doing one or more of the following, every single day.
1. Listen to positive, fun, upbeat music.
2. Watch your favourite comedy shows.
3. Watch your favourite feel good movies.
4. Get outside. Go to the park and sit on a park bench or take a trip to your favourite beauty spot.
5. Take some feel good exercise.
6. Write down all the things you are thankful for right now.
7. Find things that you just love or renew your appreciations for the things you have now. Really feel how you feel when you love your car, your house, perhaps you have seen a must have pair of shoes.
8. Exercise. It helps you feel better, gives you energy and helps you sleep better. It does not have to be strenuous – a nice gentle stroll will suffice.
9. Eat and drink well. Food and water gives you energy and feeds your grey matter.
10. Be spontaneously nice to someone. It will make you feel happy seeing them happy.
11. Have a “spring” clean. Clear out your cupboards, drawers, the fridge, sort your clothes and have a good old-fashioned house clean.
12. Create and go through your want list. Feel and visualise yourself having your want list and make plans to accommodate your new life.
13. Pamper yourself. Soak in the bath for two hours. Have a salon treatment.
14. Set aside 1 hour a day. Stop rushing around and take a time out – just for you, no interruptions.
15. Listen, watch or read something motivating. YouTube has a plethora of motivational free talks and you can find lots of really good motivational articles on the world-wide-web
16. Smells lift your mood. Scented candles, essential oils and incense in your favourite smells will make you feel good, relaxed, warm and happy.
17. Air your space. Open the windows and oxygenate your environment and your lungs.
18. Have a 10-15 minute power nap. It’s amazing how recharged you can feel in just 10 minutes.
19. Buy something you like. It doesn’t need to be expensive. Online shopping is great as anticipate and look forward to receiving your order.
20. Write down all the things you do that makes you feel happy. Creating a list will motivate you to do other things and only add to raising your vibration.
By thinking about doing the things you love and by actually doing the things you love you will feel good. By feeling good and raising your spirits and your vibration, you will attract more good things into your life and you will get more of what you want.
So here’s to feeling good, to raising your vibration, and ultimately realising your wants.
Submit Your Own Article